Pages

Thursday 25 April 2013

Me Made May 2013




Every year I watch people take part in the me-made/self stitched months organised by Zoe of So, Zo... but I have never taken part before because I never thought I had enough me-made items to wear. Well...this year I still don't have enough me-made garments to wear but I have decided to take the plunge - just to see of I can.


 'I, Kat of KraftyKat , sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '13. I endeavour to wear a me-made garment at least three times a week for the duration of May 2013'



Gulp! It's definitely going to be a challenge...but that's the whole point. Hopefully my stash-busting challenge will help me out. If all else fails, Miss P has posted 10 super quick tops which may well come in handy! I'll be posting weekly round-ups of my outfits - hopefully it will get me wearing my me-made clothes more and give me the chance to experiment with some different combinations.

Wish me luck! Are you taking part in Me Made May? I can't wait to follow everyone's outfits. I'm excited!

In other news, I'm on the hunt for fabric with a Snoopy print which is suitable for making pyjamas with. Can anyone help? I've scoured the Internet but not managed to find anything suitable. There must be something out there somewhere, surely?!

K xx

3 comments:

  1. This is cute for jammies; all those picture of people in sleeping bags!
    http://www.equilter.com/cgi-bin/webc.cgi/st_prod.html?p_prodid=172324&sid=31U9Hz3Bn05F3GX-49113491755.dc
    Great move btw, joining MMM. Game on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is quite expensive and would need shipping from America, but would make such cute pyjamas! http://marketplaceadvisor.channeladvisor.com/storefrontprofiles/DeluxeSFItemDetail.aspx?sid=1&sfid=87970&c=187290&i=252528098

    I haven't decided whether to try me-made-may... I could probably do 3 days a week (with a lot of repeats) if the weather was nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you did it! I reckon we should be able to do 3 days a week no problem - altho I know there are going up be lots of repeats from me!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...