Pages

Tuesday 19 June 2012

Pincushion Swap

Hello Everyone!

Last month I took part in the Pincushion Swap, which was jointly organised by Rachel from House of Pinheiro and Charlotte from Sew Far Sew Good. My swapping partner was Fay, who blogs over and Monkey Makes Three and lives all the way over in New Zealand!

I am finally able to share with you what I made since I know that it has found it's way over to New Zealand safe and sound.




I had lots of fun making this cute little pincushion out of scraps from my stash. I used a great tutorial from Very Berry Handmade, which was really straightforward to follow and this beauty sewed up pretty quickly. I highly recommend this as a simple but effective pattern. In fact I plan to make another for myself (it is not possible to have too many pincushions!).



And here is the pincushion I received from Fay! Isn't it cute....and as you can see it has been put to good use already. I love the cherry in the middle - I almost feel guilty sticking pins into it! Thanks Fay :)



Thanks very much for organising the Pin Cushion Swap Rachel and Charlotte...I had lots of fun taking part!

K xx





3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...